luni, 27 septembrie 2010

25. I am tired. I want , just, to ride my bike

Hello,
Because i come to an end (relatively) i want to share more from my experience. First of all, for those who want to create their own EFI, it is not a simple job to do. You need to know , at least, the base of electronics, mechanics, programming controllers and computers. You have to be organized , self motivated and your own teacher. You can find all the information you need on the internet. Also you need 500$ and time.
I want to take a break because i am a little bit tired of this. I come to a point when i have to test the bike each day with different settings. I managed to start the engine when it is cold but because i do not have an O2 sensor it is hard to see if the bike runs lean or reach. I can ride it, but sometimes the engine stops because the mixture it is to reach or to lean (depending of rpm, battery voltage, pressure etc...).For example i've been trying to start my bike for 2 days with different settings for mixture and the problem was the spark plug - brand new spark plugs .... so, i have to replace the spark plugs and start over from the beginning (with the settings).
For those who want to try some schematics i want to share some of my work.

Stable +5V and +12V:




Pickup the Variable Reluctance Sensor signal. All the values are tested and works with the VR Sensors from Suzuki GS500 (1991).



How to send the signal to the injectors:





How to control the sparks with the PIC!



Un comentariu: